Melbourne based jeweller, Georgie Harrison, uses an amalgam of old and new techniques to create jewellery crafted by hand and tech.
As a designer and maker, Georgie is occupied by ponderings of the changing definition of 'handmade' in a world of exponential technical growth and what place traditional practice holds in this age of fast paced industry and new aesthetics.
Ever evolving and reactionary, GH jewellery is made with an emphasis on process, inventive design and detail. It is refined and bold, contemporary and genderless, and defined by consciousness, quality and sincerity. It embodies a fascination for the use of new technologies in art and design, particularly when it manifests its own physical signature; like the maker leaves their mark, as does the machine.
- Unresolved Ring Emerald$317.00
- Solar Ring$257.00
- Star Ring$277.00
- Unresolved Ring Topaz$317.00
- Obelisk Small Topazolite Ring$230.00
- Obelisk Sapphire Ring$257.00
- Small Solar Ring$196.00
- Eltanin Braceletfrom $688.00
- Graphene Vesta$310.00
- Graphene Drop Earrings$297.00
- Axon Earrings$317.00
- Graphene Clasp Earring$196.00
- Obelisk Cubic Zirconia Earrings$203.00
- Eltanin Earring$203.00